You may think that The Simpsons is just another TV show meant for your entertainment, but hold your horses! They actually deliver quite a bit of wisdom in their tenure as being one of the longest running TV shows in history. Whether if it was intended or unintended, The Simpsons have provided us with many memorable quotes through the years that we all can learn from.
It”s been on the air for most of your life… it”s time you listen to it.
1. A caring father.
2. Bleeds red, white, and blue.
3. I feel you, Moe.
5. Who doesn”t love a 4 day weekend?
7. Well, let”s find out.
8. He”s not lying!
11. Makes sense.
12. Success too!
13. Truer words have never been spoken.
14. Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.
15. We wear pink on Wednesdays.
16. Money can”t buy everything.
17. He found the loophole.
18. We all need to do that every once in a while.
20. The sad reality.
22. Money woes.
I feel smarter! Maybe because that was such sage wisdom or maybe it”s because Homer is so stupid that it makes me feel smarter. Either way, hooray! Smarter!