Don”t lie, we”ve all doodled on money before even though we”re not supposed to. However, those doodles pale in comparison to the money art created by James Charles.
In his latest series American Iconomics, Charles” canvass is real U.S. money where he transforms the historical figures on our money into pop culture icons. His work is seriously creative, just wait until you see #17.
I”d love to actually have a $5 bill like that.
1. Jimi Hendrix.
2. Yoda from Star Wars.
3. Pinhead from the Hellraiser movies.
4. Hugh Heffner.
5. Johnny Cash.
6. Old Captain America.
7. Justin Bieber.
8. Bob Ross.
9. Clint Eastwood.
10. Colonel Sanders.
11. The four members of the rock band Kiss.
12. Ronald McDonald.
13. Face Hugger from the movie Alien.
14. Vincent Van Gogh.
15. Andy Warhol.
16. Dog the Bounty Hunter.
17. Spock from Star Trek.
18. Princess Leia from Star Wars.
19. Regan MacNeil from the Exorcist.
20. Jules Winnfield from the movie Pulp Fiction.
21. Sarah Palin.
22. Mad Magazine.
23. Mr. T.
24. Albert Einstein.
25. Willy Wonka.
26. Salvador Dali.
27. The Scare Crow from The Wizard Of Oz.
(Via: The Roosevelts)
If this currency was actually real, I”d never spend any of it. They”re all too awesome! Check out more from James Charles” American Iconomics series here.