Dry Shampoo for hair is a must-have product when traveling and a fine solution for greasy second day hair.
So, what is dry shampoo exactly?
Let me clarify, dry shampoo is a powder that absorbs oil in your hair leaving it fresh and clean in between shampoos. Not only does it gets rid of the grease, it adds volume and makes your hair clean and fresh without the use of water.
Why should I use it?
Well there are several reasons to use it. The number one reason why people prefer a dry shampoo- not having enough time to wash their hair everyday. They want a quick fix that can still make your hair look great and smell heavenly. Using a dry shampoo is also a great alternative for women who dye their hair. By reducing the amount of washings, their hair color can last longer. Another reason is to prevent stressed or damaged strands. Daily shampooing and styling can cause your hair further damage and breakage so use a dry shampoo in between washings.
Need help finding a great dry shampoo? Check out my recommendations for some of the best dry shampoo! It should work for any hair type. Im African American and I currently use Oscar Blandi. It really works even with my dark brown hair.
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo- $21, Sephora.com (Fantastic Scent!)
- Batiste Dry Shampoo- $8.46, Amazon.com
- Lush Candy Fluff Powder- $11.25, Lush.com
- Fekkai Wash & Wear Spray Shampoo- $22, Fekkai.com
- Ojon Rub Out Dry Cleanser- $24, Skinstore.com
- Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo- $18, SkincareRX.com