Some paintings seem SO real, you can”t believe someone was talented enough to create them. Then, some paintings seem SO real you can”t even tell they are paintings. Below are 21 of the most amazing works of art you won”t be able to tell are 100% handmade and NOT photographs. These artists are so talented, they”ll leave your jaw on the floor.
1. Omar Ortiz – using oil on linen
2. Paul Cadden – pencil and paper
3. Kamalky Laureano – acrylic paint on canvas
4. Gregory Thielker – oil on canvas
5. Lee Price – oil on linen
6. Ben Weiner – paintings of paint
7. Ron Mueck – hyper realistic human sculptures
8. Kim Ji-hoon – pencil
9. Ray Hare – acrylic paint on canvas
10. Pedro Campos – oil on canvas
11. Dirk Dzimirsky – pencil on paper
12. Thomas Arvid – Giclee on canvas
13. Samuel Silva – ballpoint pen
14. Gottfried Helnwein – oil and acrylic on canvas
15. Mike Bayne – oil on wood panel
16. Robert Longo – charcoal on mounted paper
17. Diego Fazio – charcoal pencil
18. Bryan Drury – oil on wood
19. Rafal Bujnowski – black and white photo-realistic portrait (so realistic that a picture of it was accepted for his passport)
20. Robin Eley – oil on Belgian linen
21. Kevin Okafor – graphite pencils on paper
Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor and think about how little talent I have.
Share this incredible work with others by clicking the button below.