There are few things in this life that are better than a delicious meal. One of those things is a greasy, fried, disgusting meal that is as satisfying as it is nauseating. It”s a rare moment when you happen upon a food that you know will make your body hate itself, but you also can”t help but ingest it at speeds normally attributed to a competitive eating champion. Lucky for you, we”ve found 20 of those meals for your enjoyment. Check out the 20 epic foods below, and start preparing your stomach for battle.
1. When Mexican food and Italian food lives in perfect harmony, you get spaghetti tacos.
We know you”re drooling, and we”re not judging you. This is a judgement-free zone.
2. When you can”t decide what kind of sweet treat you want for breakfast, the answer is (obviously) cinnamon roll pancakes.
I will take four orders, please.
3. Pancakes are more like dessert than breakfast, anyway. Why not just be honest about what you want and make Oreo pancakes?
Here”s a picture of me eating these:
4. These are pizza chicken wings. PIZZA. CHICKEN. WINGS.
There are no words.
5. Turtle burgers are burgers and hot dogs wrapped in bacon and grilled.
I can”t even.
6. Why settle for basic pizza when you could have bacon, mozzarella stick, and french fry pie?
Excuse me if I forget my table manners for this one.
7. Screw regular Rice Krispie treats. These are peanut butter Cap”n Crunch marshmallow bars with Reese”s Pieces.
GIVE ME ALL OF THE PEANUT BUTTER.
8. I hate camping, but I”d go just to make these chocolate chip cookie s”mores. I”m that dedicated.
I”ll bring my eating pants in my backpack.
9. The very best school lunches had a baby and made SpaghettiOs pizza.
My favorite class was always lunch, anyway.
10. When you cook enchiladas in a waffle iron you get waffle enchiladas.
I think Kanye West might have created these, because they”re obviously the work of a creative genius.
11. Burgers topped with macaroni and cheese are for the weak. Burger buns made from macaroni and cheese are for the fearless.
Lucky for this burger, “fearless” is my middle name.
12. You”ve probably heard of pizza bagels, but this is an actual piece of pizza on a bagel.
I want it all, and I want it NOW.
13. How to win at life: take a burger. Wrap it in pizza. Bake it. Eat it.
The mysteries of the universe have been solved with this pizza burger. Game over, we can all go home now.
14. This hot dog wrapped in bacon and ramen is everything I”ve ever dreamed of.
I think I”ve been waiting for this hot dog my entire life.
15. Fruit pies are so 1965. Bacon and macaroni and cheese pies are the way of the future.
Only losers eat regular pie.
16. The best filling for chocolate chip cookies is MORE COOKIES.
**Unintelligible nomming noises**
17. This cake is made from cookies soaked in cream. It”s then baked into five cakes that are layered on top of each other.
Is this a dream? Or maybe it”s a nightmare.
18. These cheesecake bars lie on a crust made from Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
These just pushed me over the hungry line into “hangry.”
19. Pizza hot dog. PIZZA. HOT DOG.
If my mouth is open, keep “em coming.
20. Bacon-wrapped pizza rolls are a gift from God.
That”s 20, and now your life is changed forever.
I can”t tell if I”ve lost my appetite, or if I”m so hungry I need to eat everything in my refrigerator right now. I”m obsessed with pizza and I love chicken wings, so I need to try those pizza chicken wings first. If it takes a toll on my heart, at least I”ve enjoyed the finer things in life. Which one of these recipes made you drool…or made your stomach churn?