If you watch Friday Night Lights, you may wonder “Do some towns really love football that much?” The answer is actually YES (and for some, you won”t believe their obsession). Maybe it”s just a geographical thing, but in my Maryland high school, it was easy to forget that we had a football team. None of the good players had decent enough grades to play. Not only that, but somehow the field looked like the foggy, desolate meadow surrounding Stonehenge.
But these towns? Oh, they do football right
1. Allen Eagle Stadium: Allen, Texas.
2. Fawcett Stadium: Canton, Ohio.
3. Jones Stadium: El Paso, Texas.
4. Monument Valley High: Utah.
5. The Pit: Cincinnati, Ohio.
6. Ratliff Stadium: Odessa, Texas.
7. Round Valley Ensphere: Eagar, Arizona.
8. Stadium Bowl: Tacoma, Washington.
9. George Washington High School: San Francisco.
10. The Wolvarena: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
11. Lahainaluna High: Lahaina, Hawaii.
12. Berry Center Stadium: Cypress, Texas.
13. Cathy Parker Field: Barrow, Alaska.
You may think that this looks like a waste of (possibly taxpayer) money, but these towns run on football.
In Maryland, the big investment always went towards nifty khaki pants for school uniforms. Like I said, it must be a geographical thing.