Packaging designers have a tough job. They have to get people to buy this product and not that one based completely on visual reaction. It”s safe to say that they don”t get a lot of credit for their work.
Today, we”re looking at some of the most clever and often cheeky packaging found on otherwise ordinary products around the world. These standouts will make you realize you kind of want this stuff, if only for the packaging.
1. The wine box you press to get out the last drop.
2. The meat packaging that indicates freshness.
3. The gum that smiles back.
4. The spankable ketchup bottle.
5. The pastry package that has room for your coffee.
6. The easily shaved cheese.
7. The Zen chocolate.
8. The interactive wine bottles.
9. The condoms that tell you when it”s time to buy more condoms.
10. The logo you can make yourself.
11. The cookies that give you a mask.
12. The water bottle with the secret message.
13. The packaging that turns into a plate.
14. The origami beer label.
15. The box that turns into a hanger.
Whether it”s useful, pretty, or just plain silly, packaging can do so much more than simply house the item you want to use. The next time a box or a bag catches your eye, thank the clever, creative people who made it just for you.