Im doing another giveaway and this time, Ive teamed up with Misikko to giveaway this lovely Hana Elite 1 Flat Iron. I wrote a review post on the Hana Elite a few days ago so check it out here: Misikko Hana Elite Review.
One lucky reader will have the chance to win this flat iron which is retailed for $359.99 but its on sale for $229.99 at the Misikko website.
The Hana Elite Flat Iron is 100% true, solid ceramic. This means it will never peel or chip to expose hair to damaging metal it also means Hana can include large ceramic heaters that cover the entire plates for the best possible heat distribution and retention. As the pros know, the secret to ceramic hair straightening is in the ceramic technology itself and Hana focuses on bringing you the best flat iron money can buy.
Hana Elite Features:
- 100% Solid Ceramic Plates Never Peel or Degrade
- Tourmaline infused into the heating elements for maximum thermal protection
- Large Integrated Ceramic Heaters with Full Plate Coverage for the Most Consistent, Conditioning Far Infrared Heat Possible
- Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
- Unique black ceramic plates wont discolor with use of products or hair dyes
- Adjustable Temperature Dial 5 Settings from 140-450 F for All Hair Types
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Safe to use on Damp to Dry Hair
- Beveled Edges mean Easy Curled, Flipped, Spiked or Straight Styles
- Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
- Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
- Sleek luxury matte finish
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360; Convenient Hanging Loop
- Two year warranty
Follow me on Twitter (@hotbeautyhealth) or become a Facebook Fan on Hot Beauty Health! Fill out the form below. Click on Details Tab for rules and regulations.
Want double your chances of winning?
1. Follow Misikko on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/misikko (1 extra entry)
2. Blog about the giveaway on a personal website (2 extra entries)
3. Join Misikko Newsletter (3 extra entries)
Leave a comment below if you followed, blogged, or joined Misikko for extra entries.