Do you love video games, comic books, cult classic TV shows, or anything and everything geeky? Have you spent hours browsing handmade pop culture pieces on Etsy? Then it”s time to take matters into your own hands and start on a few of these nerdy DIY projects. Grab your glue, read these tutorials and get ready to let your geek flag fly.
1. Make a Dr. Who tardis chalkboard for notes and forget-me-nots.
2. This Tetris tote bag is practical and adorable.
3. Show your loved ones you care by giving them a homemade half-heart, Legend of Zelda 8-bit necklace. Keep the other awesome half for yourself.
4. Love board games? Make some tasty chocolate gaming dice.
5. Strut your stuff in these sleek superhero high heels.
6. Turn your LEGO mini-figures into an elegant display.
8. Know how to sew? Make this detailed Game of Thrones bean bag chair.
9. This calculator button bracelet can be made quickly with supplies you already have around the house.
10. This caffeine molecule coffee coozy gives you the scientific low-down on what fuels your morning.
The popularity of TV shows like Dr. Who, movies like The LEGO Movie and the recent flood of superhero movies, prove it”s cool to be a nerd. Plus, there”s no better feeling than making a one-of-a-kind craft that represents who you are and what you love. Long live the geeks!