I”m not sure about the rest of you, but Legos were a big part of my childhood. I miss the good old days when you couldn”t walk around my room barefoot, lest you impale the middle of your foot on a stray Lego brick. Ahh memories, painful memories (literally).
Now, despite my unabashed Lego love, I never built anything that would be considered fantastic. These 27 people on the other hand, are certified Lego master builders. Their work is amazing, just wait until you see #12. It”s so cute.
2. Abstract Lego art.
3. New New York City from the TV show “Futurama.”
4. Lego Congress.
5. So hipster.
6. The Breaking Bad RV.
7. A broken iPod.
9. Bart Simpson.
10. Lego Santa.
11. The Instagram camera.
12. Lego Abe Lincoln.
13. An iMac.
14. Super creepy haunted house.
15. Happy Lego Birthday!
16. Iron Man.
17. Legos instead of turkey for Thanksgiving dinner.
18. Lego Stephen Hawking.
19. That is a huge Lego clock.
20. The opening scene from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
21. The ship “Serenity” from the scifi show Firefly.
22. The Reservoir Dogs crew in Lego form.
23. Lego moon landing.
24. Mario and Luigi.
25. Lego style old Macintosh computer.
26. Lego guts.
27. Aliens attacking the White House.
Some of these are just so darned creative. I love the aliens attacking the White House. Makes me think of that amazing movie from 1996, “Independence Day.”
Hey, I”ve got a great idea. They should remake that movie with Legos.