Heather Graham is starring as Aunt Opal for the feature film Judy Moody & the Not Bummer Summer. Its set for its US release today and the movie chronicles the crazy summer adventures an energetic third grader has with her artsy Aunt Opal.
Heather Grahams signature curls can be a great look for summer. Want to recreate Heathers silver screen curls? The movies hair department head and celebrity hairstylist, RaMona Fleetwood, shares her secrets for how to catch the Judy Moody wave this summer.
Get The Look!
1. RaMona started off with clean dry hair and sectioned Heathers hair into half inch parts.
2. Next, Ramona sprayed each piece with White Sands Liquid Texture Firm Hold Styling Spray to provide shiny, soft, and humidity resistant hair, while also creating long lasting curls.
3. She then brushed the same product through her hair to prepare for a spiral wrap curling technique.
4. RaMona then took each 1/2 piece and spiral wrapped her strands around a 1.25 curling iron in opposite directions: one section curled forward while the other curled backward.
5. To finish Heathers gorgeous waves, RaMona set this style in place by using White Sands Infinity Hairspray for enhanced hold and shine.
You can find all White Sands products here > http://www.whitesandsproducts.com