Summer is almost here, which means it”s time to put away those awful sweatshirts and bring out your seasonal best. And what better way to celebrate the sunny season than by digging out your favorite pair of flip-flops?
Actually, you should probably just keep them in storage. Even if you only wear them occasionally, you”re going to want to sit down and read this list of awful flip-flop facts. These summer staples can seriously ruin your feet.
1. Flip-flops slow you down.
2. There”s a 100% chance you”ll trip at some point.
3. They can make it painful to walk.
4. They give you horrible posture.
5. They will make your bunions worse.
6. You”re on your way to Blister City.
7. They”re teeming with bacteria.
8. They can wreck your heels.
9. They”re made from some questionable (read: toxic) materials.
10. They will straight-up ruin your feet.
It”s time to ditch those awful flip-flops before they ruin your feet forever and get a nice pair of sandals instead. After all, sandals have been around for way longer than flip-flops, and they bend with your feet like a good shoe is supposed to. Your feet will thank you.