Imagine that you are singing a song that you love at the top of your lungs. Your friend keeps giving you strange looks and you don”t understand why. It”s probably because you are singing so loud, but you don”t care.
After the song is over you ask your friend what the problem is. They tell you that you”ve actually been singing the incorrect lyrics to your favorite song for quite some time now. (Whoops, that”s super embarrassing.)
1. Queen – We Will Rock You
2. Johnny Nash – I Can See Clearly Now
3. Bon Jovi – Livin” On A Prayer
4. AC/DC – Dirty Deeds
5. The Monkees – I”m A Believer
6. Jimi Hendrix – Purple Haze
7. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Bad Moon Rising
8. The Bee Gees – More Than A Woman
9. Abba – Dancing Queen
10. DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win
11. Billy Joel – We Didn”t Start The Fire
12. The Beatles – I Want To Hold Your Hand
Make sure you study up those lyrics if you”re going to go around belting out your favorite song. It”ll spare you some headaches and embarrassment.