Every Christmas ornament has a story. Make new memories this holiday season with 10 easy DIY ornament tutorials. These creative decorations are so simple, even the least crafty folks can make them. These ideas are great for weekend projects or as a holiday party activity. Once they are on your tree, everyone will be asking about your original Christmas ornament creations.
1. Use Scrabble pieces to spell out holiday song lyrics and season”s greetings.
2. These penguin lightbulb ornaments will brighten up your tree.
3. These ice cream cone ornaments look good enough to eat.
4. Don”t use CDs anymore? Make shiny mosaic ornaments out of your old discs.
5. Commemorate your travels with miniature suitcase ornaments.
6. Glittery galaxy ornaments are sure to grab your holiday guests” attention.
7. Make a set of superhero ornaments with just paint and printed logos.
8. Switch up these DIY chalkboard ornaments whenever you feel like it.
9. Print off your Instagram pictures for these jingly photo ornaments.
10. Melt crayons inside a clear ornament for colorful, artistic decorations.
(via Buzzfeed and Bored Panda)
These tutorials are a good jumping off point for your own creative ideas. The possibilities are endless when making festive ornaments. Happy crafting!